Benefits of Membership.
- receive The Society Journal three times a year.
- benefit from an interesting programme of Speakers on Family History Subjects at Society Meetings.
- can contact other members researching same names through the Members Interests Database.
- have access to the facilities provided at the Study Centre including expert help and advice, for a £1.00 admission fee.
- have access to the Internet at a reasonable rate of £2.00 per hour.
- share a common interest in the fascinating hobby of Family History Research with like minded individuals.
- can sign up to the Society E-Group, for instant answers to your questions.
Joining the Society.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Single membership: £12.00
- Family membership (two adults at one UK address) : £14.00
- Overseas membership: £15.00
There is a joining fee for new members of £2.50 as new members receive a starter pack.
To join or renew by post click here to download an application form, please complete it and send to the address shown on the form with your fee
To join online please click here
To renew online please click here
If you have set up a subscription to renew your membership and want to change details or cancel the subscription please click here